litecup care - independent living product
the litecup brings together a nightlight and a non spill cup. this practical functionality makes it ideal for children and anyone in the family who wants to drink on the run or have it by their bedside. but this functionality also makes the litecup an excellent disability aid or independent living product for adults or children with health conditions that might affect their mobility, stability or vision.
during the day:
- no clearing up if it gets accidentally knocked over or dropped
- the contents can’t spill even if the person carrying it has tremors or a muscle weakness that means they tend to tip drinks
- available with either super bright coloured lids so it can be easily located, or more discreet clear and white
- litecup does not look medical or babyish - it’s a stylish, functional product that anyone can use!
- the unique valve system has a cup edge - so people don't have to suck from straws or spouts
- the soft nightlight can help people locate the drink who have vision concerns at night
- the valve means the cup can safely be drunk from lying down
- the cup can be placed anywhere around the bed making checking on people at night nice and easy.
we'd love to hear from quality retailers in the care sector who are interested in stocking litecup, give us a shout.