the litecup was created by a parent who wanted a better cup for his children. It just so happens that this parent was also an industrial designer - how handy! from his studio in Putney south west London he started working on a drinking valve that could be non spill but also provide the most natural drinking experience possible. he created the litecup - the only spill-proof cup with an integrated nightlight. which means your child can always see their drink in the dark. so they won’t knock it over, make a mess – and wake you up. Litecup supports independent mess free drinking for your child - day or night!
- effective non spill valve minimising life's frustrations and clean up time from knocks, drops, tipping and spilling
- the cup rim supports bottle/beaker to cup transition - important for long term oral health
- 360 cup edge means you can drink from anywhere round the rim
- no straws or spouts which can be used for comfort sucking
- free flow natural drinking started by a small suck
- light and robust for everyday use
- great for travel and/or camping
- the integrated comforting night-light means the cup can be placed anywhere around the bed
- the night-light means your child will never lose their cup at night
- light sensitive - so you don't even need to worry about turning it on or off
- the night-light can also be manually switched off to save on battery life
- night-light battery and LED bulb are encased in a plastic unit or litepack that can click in or out of the base
- holds 330 ml of liquid
- easy to clean
- suitable for all non fizzy, cold drinks
- great for children or any member of the family looking to access the non spill function
the most important thing for parents is that it supports independent and mess free drinking whilst you are busy driving, shoving some dinner on a plate, sleeping (occasionally), putting up a tent or basically doing a million and one other things that parents have to do.
Different sizes, for different size kids
If you think litecup might be too big for your child, don’t worry. There’s a little litecup too. And before long a baby litecup will arrive. So all your kids can have one of their own.
A softer approach, that makes drinking easier.
Unlike many non-spill valve cups and beakers – where you have to suck harder than you do on a bottle to drink – litecup has a softer approach. The innovative 360-degree valve opens with a small suck, stays open while you drink, and then automatically seals when your lips leave the cup. It also means you can drink from anywhere around the rim. Which is more natural, just like a regular cup.
It’s spill proof, not 100% leak proof - if your child holds it upside down and shakes it vigorously small drops will come out. sometimes if it gets pushed along on bedsheets the valve can also get held open and then the water could come out - see 100% disclosure! we like it this way though - we think it’s the best balance of great drinking experience while still minimising life’s disruptions. we hope you do too.
litecup is a proud member of the Baby Products Association