usage and care instructions for litecup - no spill sippy cup
- litecup should always be washed before first use
- litecup is BPA and latex free
- litecup meets all European and FDA guidelines for food safe plastics and carries the CE mark
- litecup is not designed for hot or fizzy drinks
- litecup should not be placed in a microwave
- dispose of product at first sign of damage or weakness
usage instructions for litecup:
- Insert a coin into the slot on the underside of the litebase
- Twist the switch to the "on" position, indicated by a small point in line with the coin slot
- The ligtebase is now on.
Please note - Litecup is light sensitive - the light turns on in dim light and off in bright light.
drinking from Litecup:
no spill drinking is easy, just a little suck and the liquid starts flowing!
- click out the light unit (which contains the battery and bulb) from the base of the cup with your thumb or a blunt instrument such as a spoon. the light unit can be cleaned by wiping with a damp cloth.
- twist off cap
- push out the middle section of the cap from underneath
- the cup and cap pieces can be placed in the top rack of a dishwaher or washed in warm soapy water by hand
- click the light unit back into the bottom of the cup
- fit the silicone ring around the top edge of the centre circle of the lid. The silicone ring should extend up and out from the inner circle creating a smooth bowl shape
- click this back into the cap outer ring by pushing down in the middle
- twist on the cap
- the light sensitive unit turns on in dim light and off in bright light
- the nightlight can be turned on or off by using a coin to twist to on/off
- the nightlight will only light up in dim light in order to save on battery life
changing the battery:
- remove litebase from cup (using a spoon or blunt object)
- remove the safety screw on the bottom face of the litebase
- twist the switch with coin or spoon handle aligning the pointer to the screw hole
- the battery compartment will now release from the main body of the litebase
- replace with a new CR2032 battery + side up
- put cover back on and turn to off position
- replace safety screw
Does your cup look different? If you would like to change the battery on an old model litecup - find instructions here
litecup is a safe product, designed by And Design to aid independent drinking. However, it’s incumbent on parents to decide whether it’s appropriate to leave their child unattended with a litecup.
litecup is not a toy. And Design cannot be held responsible for any accidents that may happen if a child is left unattended with a litecup.