a spare silicone ring to replace lost or damaged valve seals.
One order consists of one silicone ring which fits both the old and new model litecups.
Litecup was created by a parent who wanted a better cup for his children. It just so happens that this parent was also an Industrial Designer. Gavin Reay trained at the Royal College of Art and Central St Martins before starting his own design consultancy based in London. He is a father of four children between the ages of 12 and 19. When his children were growing up he wanted a product that would enable them to find their drink at night and that wouldn’t cause any mess if they knocked it over - and the Litecup was born!
• Patented non spill valve
• Dishwasher safe - when Litebase is removed
• The cup rim supports bottle/beaker to cup transition - perfect for weaning
• 360 cup edge - drink from anywhere round the rim
• Free flow natural drinking started by a small suck
• Light sensitive - lights up automatically in the dark and goes off in the light - no need to worry about turning it on or off
• Night-light can be manually switched off to save battery life
• Meets all European and FDA guidelines for foodsafe plastics
• Suitable for all non fizzy, cold drinks
• BPA and latex free
* Litecup 330 ml
* Little Litecup 220ml
* LitecupBaby 200ml